Why choose Baby Mummy Time for Baby Massage Classes?
I have been an accredited Baby Massage and Baby Yoga (Chester) teacher for over five years running classes that provide a nurturing and fun times with your bundle of joy. My baby massage classes provide an unique opportunity for you and your little one to bond and spend quality nurturing time together in a relaxed calming environment.
Maybe you have older children and need some valuable one to one time with your new baby, or you are a first time mum and want some special time to learn the wonderful benefits that baby massage has to offer, or you are keen to meet new mums/dads & swap stories. Whatever the reason for attending, you are sure to meet new friends & build lasting memories during those precious first months of your baby’s life.
What will you need?
Any mums or dads attending my baby massage classes will be provided with a yoga mat & organic massage oil.
“Simply turn up and start learning”
All I recommend is that you bring a change of clothes for the baby and that all essential ‘bag of everything’ that us parents never leave the house without, well at least not for the the first few years!
Do you have class information?
- Runs Monday afternoons in Upton-by-Chester
- Cost includes organic massage oil & reference guide
- Classes run over a 4 week period, one session per week lasting 45 minutes (approx)
What else can you offer me?
- Private group bookings at home
- One-to-one sessions in the comfort of your own home or at my home (Upton-by-Chester)
- Reiki healing for your little one (can help with e.g. calming your baby, teething, colic & sleep)
What are the benefits of Baby Massage?
- Help develop your baby’s digestive, immune, circulatory and nervous
systems from birth
- Relax your baby and encourage good sleep
- Reduce wind and settle colic
- Encourage bonding and interaction
- It is lovely and relaxing for both your baby and you!
- Classes are suitable from birth up to the crawling stage